Aviso de Privacidad
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Site, including the information described below.
Personally Identifiable Information
- When you fill out forms or fields on this Site;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, this Site and our services, whether via email or other means;
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
- Collection of Usage Details and IP Address. As you navigate through this Site, we may collect details of your visits to this Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, the resources you access, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our business partners.
- Collection with Cookies. «Cookies» are pieces of information a website sends to your computer while you are viewing a website. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. You consent to our placement of cookies on your computer. Note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to do so, however, your use of certain aspects of this Site may be restricted.
- Collection with Web Beacons. «Web beacons» are electronic images, tags or scripts that allow a website to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, services and products visited and request for information, time and date of a page view, language of preference and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. We may use Web beacons to compile information regarding use of this Site.
The information collected through these technical methods, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity.
How We Use and Share The Information We Collect
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including any personally identifiable information, to:
- Confirm and provide more information about services requested;
- Provide customer support (including, responding to your requests) to complete its profile as a Carrier.
- Contact you to verify the information you provide to us;
- Understand and anticipate your needs and preferences;
- Ensure this Site is of interest to you (including, customization of advertising and content) and help us better understand your use of this Site;
- Protect the security and integrity of this Site;
- Conduct internal reviews of this Site and administer this Site’s systems;
- Develop, enhance and market our services;
- Provide you with promotional materials, offers and personalized information;
- Manage our business and operations;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- Provide administrative communications to you;
- Site usage information helps us to evaluate how our visitors and registered users use and navigate the Website on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and registered users to each web page, and the length of their visits.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information:
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
Aggregation and De-Personalization
We may take your personally identifiable information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating your information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-personalizing your information). We may use and/or disclose to third parties such aggregate or de-personalized information in any manner and without notice or compensation to you.
Operation of this Site in the United States
This Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, México, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States or Mexico. By using this Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
If you are under 13 years of age, do not send any information about yourself to us or on this Site, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and applicable law.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your personally identifiable information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org