In adherence to the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (Law) in use in Mexico, we would like to inform you that this Privacy Notice of Personal Data (“Announcement”) describe the ways Solistica, S.A. de C.V. and its Subsidiaries and/or its Strategic Business Units (“Solistica”) with address in: Avenida General Anaya, No. 601 Pte., Col. Bella Vista, in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, C.P. 64410, might collect and use any information provided by You in this Website (“Portal”).
- Solistica collects only the information You freely and voluntarily share during the Process, which you may include in an expository manner, but not limited to your: name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers, date of birth, nationality, personal interests, profession, academic grade, work experience, information about dependents, as well as personal references Solistica may contact, and even sensible personal information such as race or ethnicity; present and future health; genetic information; religious, philosophical, and moral beliefs; union affiliation; political opinions; and sexual preference.
- The personal information gathered by Solistica during the Process is used only for personnel recruitment and selection purposes. We adhere to all the principles set by the Law (article 6) during the collection of personal data: lawfulness, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility. Solistica can use your personal data for other ends, as long as said ends are compatible and may be considered similar to the ones stated above.
- Your personal information will never be shared or communicated to third parties (there will not be any commercial transference of data), and it will never be used for any other purposes different from the ones stated in item 2 above, unless there is a modification in the Announcement. Nevertheless, Solistica may hire one or several external third parties as suppliers of services chosen to handle the Process; therefore, it might even transfer the information to said third party (parties) without any commercial purpose, but only to render the hired services (carry out the Process). Likewise, Solistica might, without any commercial purposes, share or communicate your personal data with its subsidiary and affiliated companies for the same ends stated in item 2. In no case shall Solistica trade, sell, or lease your personal data with any third parties without your previous consent.
- Solistica has implemented administrative, technical, and physical safety measures to protect your personal data, which we demand the suppliers of services we hire to meet, even when dealing with services Solistica’s subsidiary or affiliated companies provide.
- The Facilitator of the protection of personal data from the Overseer of this Process is: The Coordinator of the Department of Protection of Personal Data.
- The titular users of personal data may request limits on the use or sharing of their personal data and/or exercise their ARCO (Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and Opposition) rights, sending their request directly to the Overseer of the personal data through this e-mail account: email@example.com. Such a request must include: name and address or other means we can use to let you know the answer to your request; the documents that prove the identity or, if that is the case, the legal representation; a clear and precise description of the personal data you wish to limit the use of or share, and/or exert any of the ARCO rights and any other element that makes it easier to locate the personal data.
- In terms of the Law, You may initiate a procedure to protect your ARCO rights before the Federal Institute for the Access and Protection of Personal Data (IFAI, for its acronym in Spanish) within the following 15 days starting with the date Solistica replies to your request or, if the period set by the Law elapses, Solistica were not to answer your request.
- Solistica reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time. If any modifications to the Notice were made, the changes would be available on the Internet at: www.solistica.com
- The Notice meets the requirements set by the Law (articles 15 and 16).
- The laws and regulations of other countries may impose different requirements on the protection of information in general and of the personal data collected via the internet. FEMSA Logística is located in Mexico, and any issues relating to this Portal are regulated by Mexico’s laws. If You reside in any country other than Mexico and contact us, please take into account that any information You give us will be transferred to Mexico, and at the time you enter your information, You are authorizing this transference and accepting this Privacy Notice.