Square meters total Warehouse Operations in Latin America
Cross docking terminals
Clients in Latin America
We develop value-added services
The added value of our offer promises:
- Dedicated or multi-client facilities
- In-House operations at clients’ warehouses
- Dry and multi-temperature warehouses
- Bonded warehouse
- Handling of high-priced and special-requirements goods
- Warehouse Management Systems [WMS]
- Control and Optimization of Inventories
- Flexibility in schedules and operation
- IT Connectivity
- Compliance with legal regulations
- Added-Value services
Such as packaging, labeling, outsourced manufacturing, kitting, picking, and palletizing, are some of the services we offer that add value to the supply chain.
- LTL Distribution
Is where we consolidate orders, paying attention to the specific requirements of each load so we can carry out efficient deliveries. It makes the supply chain more efficient and considerably lowers the time and cost of moving the products in the warehouse.
- +79 Cross Dock
Make the supply chain more efficient and considerably lower the cost and time it takes to move products in a warehouse.