What is our objective and focus on sustainability?
We promote sustainable and empathetic operations with the environment, focused on:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Health, Safety and Well-being
- Talent Development
- Human and Labor Rights
- Service Quality
- Safety in the Environment
- Information Protection
- Local Community Development
- Sustainable Procurement
- Sustainable Energy and Mobility
- CO2 Emissions
- Climate Change
- Circular Economy
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- 21% of our talent is female.
- We have collaborators from Vulnerable Groups: 271 people are older adults; 157 collaborators with disabilities; and 4 are people in a refugee situation (migrants).
- We granted 573 of our collaborators their respective paternity and maternity leave as a benefit.
Comprehensive Health, Safety and Well-being
- We maintained our ZEIF cultural transformation program.
- +15,170 safety walks were carried out.
- +35,000 Primary medical care consultations.
- Application of 8,200 DASS-21 surveys (Depression, anxiety and stress).
- Training was provided to our collaborators through 375,369 hours of training on topics such as: Human rights; Health and safety; Leadership Culture; Technical knowledge, among others.
Human and Labor Rights
- Internal tool to evaluate decent working conditions.
of our talent is female
people are senior citizen
collaborators with disabilities
are people in a refugee situation (migrants)
Bicycleschool for 147 cargo transport operators
- Solistica is the first company to carry out this training in its own facilities (Valle de Mexico Distribution Operating Unit).
We promote safety efforts in the environment
- Maio amarelo campaign in Brazil.
- 11 internal and external campaigns in Colombia and Panama to promote road safety, directly impacting +2,710 people.
- Supplier Guiding Principles and Code of Ethics were included as clauses in purchase orders. By delivering the product, the supplier agrees to have read and understood our principles. + 790 suppliers received +6,300 purchase orders.
cargo transport operators in Bike School
campaigns to promote road safety
people impacted by our campaigns
purchase orders for sustainable products
- 93% of our waste was sent to: recycling; composting; incineration (with and without energy generation).
- In Mexico, 2% of energy is from renewable sources, as we have 3 work centers connected to Wind Farms.
- 16% is Natural Gas Vehicle and/or Biodiesel, so its impact on CO2 emissions is lower.
We maintain our efforts to reduce our carbon emissions
- Fuel management: improved efficiency in fuel use in vehicles from our own fleet.
- Eco-efficient driving: training; monitoring and tracking goals; and continuous feedback to transport operators.
- Fuel substitution: Use of biodiesel and Vehicular Natural Gas in Colombia.
- Investment in technology: continuity of cargo bikes; zero and low emission vehicles.
of waste was sent to recycling, composting, incineration
of energy in Mexico is from renewable sources
of fuel is natural gas and biodiesel
We seek the positive transformation of our communities
Empresa Socialmente Responsable
Obtuvimos por 16vo. año el Distintivo ESR otorgado por el Centro Mexicano para la Filantropía.
SCT y SEMARNAT nos dieron el reconocimiento de Transporte Limpio.
Sría del Trabajo en Nuevo León nos otorgó el Distintivo debido avances en: Relaciones Laborales, Recursos Humanos, Salud Ocupacional y Seguridad Industrial.
Programa de Excelencia Ambiental Distrital
Reconocimiento de la Sría. de Medioambiente de Bogotá.
Sello de oro
6 sellos de oro por buenas prácticas en seguridad vial. Calificación AA al plan estratégico de seguridad vial.